Aug 29, 2006

I walk alone

What would you do if you are told that you are one of the most disliked people in college? What would you do if this was told to you by one of the few people that you liked and respected?

This is the exact scenario that Arun faces.

As usual, this is inspired from an incident that happened to a friend of mine. So the names may or may not have been changed. I have tried to retain the main things that happened while adding some things of my own.

The pdf


i walk alone.pdf


Aditya

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There are the stupid men
There are the hollow men
leaning together
headpieces filled with straw. alas!
The dried voices when they whisper together
are quite and meaningless
as wind in dry grass
or rats' feet over broken glass

Suchi said...

I can relate to Arun ever so much. It looks almost as though I am Arun...reading that story was like a self-introspection for me.

Intrepid traveller's dairy said...

Wow...there are so many people like Arun...and I bet many will be able to relate to this short story...one example being Suchitra...the ending was a bit abrupt...but once again I loved the story...goodjob Adi!!Looking forward for some more stories